Monday, October 15, 2007

Back in the Bay Area

It's only been 2 days so far, but it is amazing and rejuvenating to be back in San Francisco. Ahhhh, the crisp air, chill in the wind, and more than amazing local produce and other ingredients to use while cooking and enjoy while dining out. I hope to make this blog fun and interesting and useful, much as folks described my blog http://www.dcgastronome.blogspot.com/ - which is still up and running thanks to a good friend. I hope the Bay Area is my home for good this time around, and look forward to sharing my experiences, foodie and otherwise, with good people. Cheers to proponents of local and organic ingredients, going to the market often for fresh ingredients, and perhaps most importantly - taking time out each day to savor and enjoy nature's bounty and the richness life can impart to each of use if we only take a moment to step back and really take it all in.


No comments: